East Pines Animal Clinic
Your Veterinarian in Boonville, IN
Call us at 812-897-0810
Due to the most recent changes in government recommendations regarding COVID-19, we are converting to curbside appointments only. This means East Pines Animal Clinic will continue to stay open, but with a closed-door policy effective immediately.
For appointments please proceed with the following steps:
- Please call to notify our staff of your arrival.
- Our receptionists will notify a technician who will speak to you briefly before coming to your car.
- Our doctors will call you once the technician has brought your pet inside to go over all concerns with you.
- Once the appointment is completed, the receptionists will call you for payment over the phone.
- Our technicians will then return your pet to your vehicle.
For prescription medications or over-the-counter products please proceed with the following steps:
- Call ahead to order the products/medications you need.
- The receptionist will take your payment over the phone for ALL products/medications.
- Once you have arrived please call the clinic, and a staff member will bring your items out to you.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. We are doing our best to provide quality veterinary medicine while minimizing the risk of exposure to COVID-19 for both clients and staff. Thank you for your continued support and cooperation.
East Pines Animal Clinic is a full-service veterinary medical facility, located in Boonville, IN. The professional and courteous staff at East Pines Animal Clinic seeks to provide the best possible medical care, surgical care and dental care for their highly-valued patients.
The clinic was first opened in 1975 by Dr. Benjamin Mauck and Dr. Jeff Mauck. At that time, they treated both large and small animals. They practiced together until 1988, when Dr. Ben retired. Dr. Ben passed away on Jan. 15, 2000. In 1998, Dr. Traci Scamahorn joined East Pines. We remodeled in 2000-2001, adding on to the clinic. Since 2002, we only practice small animal medicine and surgery. In 2008, Dr. Sara Burns, Dr. Mauck's daughter, came back to Boonville and joined East Pines also. In 2009, Dr. Julie Weber joined East Pines, then in 2016 Dr. Breanna Brash joined as the newest addition.
We are committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, preventative health care and health-related educational opportunities for our clients. East Pines Animal Clinic strives to offer excellence in veterinary care to Boonville, IN and surrounding areas.
Please take a moment to contact us today, to learn more about our veterinary practice and to find out more information about how East Pines Animal Clinic can serve the needs of you and your cherished pet.
Has your dog been diagnosed with a torn cruciate ligament? One surgical option is the Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy or TPLO. You can go to www.TPLOanswers.com for more information about this surgery.
At East Pines Animal Clinic, we treat your pets like the valued family members they are.
Boonville Veterinarian | East Pines Animal Clinic | 812-897-0810
466 W. SR 62
Boonville, IN 47601